Sunday, August 7, 2011

Majesty














I took this picture at sunset this evening as I peered outside of my hotel room in LaCrosse, Wisconsin.  I am here through Tuesday and will be attending a conference related to perinatal bereavement.  Looking out across the horizon and seeing the majesty of God's handiwork is a  reminder that He is Creator.  Over the next few days, I will learn more about the very real and difficult circumstances parents face when a baby has died.  I will likely relive some of my very own bittersweet grief moments myself.  I am comforted by a view that tells me, as if God Himself were speaking to me..."Teske, I am so far above all of this.   I am Creator of heaven and earth and every living thing and person.  I know you and I know your babies.  I love you."

Take a moment to recognize the beauty that surrounds you, today....wherever you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment